SOCIAL MEDIA

May 19, 2020

A Bowl Of Convenience



Don't we all love some convenience especially when it comes to making food. Well, good ol' salad is always a good idea as it can be done in about ten minutes or less. For my first post, I think it is only right for me to share my love for food. The irony is, I'm not so big on eating salads. However, this kale salad was so good I couldn't resist writing about it. So here is the recipe for anyone who would like to try it. I tossed in some sweetened dried blue berries and cherries, sun flower seeds, and sweet dressing which was a mixture of egg, soy, and almond. I think there isn't a one size fit all when it comes to making a salad. You basically throw in ingredients and condiments that work for you. Personally, I like to add egg, avocado, or sometimes fruits to my bowl. All the same make it whichever way you want as long as it is perfect to your taste buds.